- Tiger Catamarans require a 25% deposit to secure the boat and date for any charter. This will assure you have the boat for your special day. 75% remainder payment will be required 7 days out from the cruise date. Cancellation of the charter 7 days prior will incur the charterer losing the 25% deposit. In all cases we will try to get you on another date.
- Tiger Catamarans will only cancel charters due to dangerous weather conditions. Options of postponement to another date or a full refund of money to the charterer will be given.
- A 7 day holding bond of $1000 will be taken in the event of damage done to either Catamaran.
- Tiger Catamarans have the right to refuse entry onto either Tiger 2 or Tiger 3 Catamarans if the operator believes that charterers are affected by alcohol or drugs.
- Tiger Catamarans practise the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA). Substantial food is to be brought on each charter whilst BYO alcohol is on board. If the operator believes the charterers are becoming too intoxicated the skipper/operator has the right to limit the consumption of alcohol.
- If unruly behaviour occurs or charterer’s actions become unsafe whilst on the water, Tiger Catamarans have the right to have them ejected from the boat or the charter cancelled early.
- Tiger Catamarans have the right to cancel any charter early or terminate any person/s on the Catamaran to the nearest wharf on the suspicion of illegal drugs being bought or used on board. Water Police will be invited to board the boat as well in these circumstances.
- In all circumstances Tiger Catamarans want charterers to have a great time on the harbour, and by abiding by these terms and conditions we will assure safety whilst cruising on the harbour.
Damage to Boats.
- In the event of damage to the boat the organiser of the charter will be responsible for payment of the damage. This will be taken out of their bond.
- Blockage of the toilet due to tampons, food, and or foreign articles will be the responsibility of the organiser/charterers.
- Excess cleaning required at the end of a charter will incur an extra fee of $100. Food fights, Champagne fights and Vomit are not normal cleaning expenses. This will incur a fee an inspection of the boat will be conducted prior to the end of the charter.
- Any lost property will be held on the boat, until the owner contacts Tiger Catamarans. Tiger Catamarans are not responsible for damage to personal property or loss of phones/cameras overboard whilst on charter.
- In event of injury to customers on the boat, Skippers/Operators will assess their injury and take appropriate action from there. All skippers are Senior First Aid Officers and will contact the relevant emergencies services in the event of an emergency, or issue on board.